Sunday 12 October 2008

Eclipse - Stephenie Meyer.


Author: Stephenie Meyer
ISBN: 978-1-904233-91-6
Genre: Fantasy - Fiction
Pages: 628
Format: Paperback
Publisher: atom

"'Bella?' Edward's soft voice came from behind me. I turned to see him spring lightly up the porch steps, his hair windblown from running. He pulled me into his arms at once, and kissed me again. His kiss frightened me. There was too much tension, too strong an edge to the way his lips crushed mine - like he was afraid we had only so much time left to us. As Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge, Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob - knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the ageless struggle between vampire and werewolf. With her graduation approaching, Bella has one more decision to make: life or death. But which is which? Following the international bestsellers Twilight and New Moon, Eclipse is the much-anticipated third book in Stephenie Meyer's captivating saga of vampire romance."

Well what can I say? I absolutely loved this book! I was a bit dubious as it has mixed reviews on Amazon and Play. I was a little worried I wouldn't enjoy it so much, but I loved it. Dare I even say I enjoyed it as much as Twilight.

I loved Jacob Black in this book, hearing about the history of his kind and his journey with Bella I really did enjoy it. Not knowing what choice Bella would make?

This book for me was packed with everything I love in a book, romance, emotion, action and so much more.

Edward was desirable as ever. He is of course my favourite character in the book. I loved reading about his onward journey with Bella, his trials with his jealousy and so on....

I can't wait to see this book made into a movie. I hope they do it justice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Sadly this was my least favourite in the series although I did really enjoy Breaking Dawn. Do you have a copy yet as I am looking to sell for cheap my hardback copy in as new condition? Let me know.

Maggs said...

HI Katie, thank you for the offer but I have BD already on it's way. I can't wait to read it! :)