Friday 10 October 2008

Kit Berry and Stonewylde.

Hubby ordered me book 2 and 3 of the Stonewylde series by Kit Berry yesterday. He asked for them to be dedicated to me and for Kit to sign them and she did.
They arrived today which I thought was fantastic. Very fast delivery indeed. I cannot wait to read them.

I've read the first book Magus of Stonewylde, which was brilliant.

If anyone is interested you can order Kit Berry's Stonewylde series from her online store at Stonewylde.com

Or from Play and Amazon.

I much preferred that hubby ordered from the Stonewylde store, as I got signed copies! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really cool, what a nice hubby. I hope you enjoy the rest of the series, I can't wait to start them.

shinigamiheromi23 said...

hello my name shinigamiheromi23

my blog http://pakharunmeejawa.blogspot.com/