Wednesday 4 February 2009

Hancock (Blu Ray)



I watched this movie last night. I had heard some mixed reviews about it. But I loved it. I loved how unsociable Hancock was and how destructive he was, he was quite funny. It was different to see a 'Super Hero' with a difference, one who did everything the opposite to the Super Hero's we know Superman, Spiderman etc...

Then half way through this movie there's a twist, and the story changes. I liked this second half of the movie, as much as the first. I laughed throughout this movie and even felt a bit teary.

Will Smith has been making some really great Movies lately. He is becoming to be my favourite actor.

The image quality and special effects on this Blu Ray are stunning.

Highly recommended. 5/5.

2 comments:

zuveena said...

Oh yeah right ive watched this movie it was great...i love it...i love the fact that he is a drunkard untidy hero hahaha

Maggs said...

Yes that's why I love it too lol. Very different from the normal Super Heroes.