Wednesday 11 February 2009

Black & White 2 (PC Game)


As you can tell, I'm not doing much reading lately. I'm just not in the mood to read. So in the last few weeks, I've been watching movies and have been playing this addictive game! :)

In this game you are a God, and you have followers. You also have a Creature that takes care of your peoples needs by collecting wood and ore for houses , as well as wheat for food. You have to start off by making houses, and armor facilities for your warriors to go and do battle.

As you Progress through the game you have to win other lands, and fight other Gods. You have the choice of being good or evil. So will you win a land by going to war or will you entice the people of the other land to join yours through your kindness and ability to build a magnificent city? It's so much fun!

I just finished this game, first time ever lol. I really enjoyed ity and highly recommend it.

I have another game on it's way called 'The Settlers: Rise Of An Empire' I can't wait! Here's the cover of the game.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't played Black & White as I don't really play pc games for some reason. It does sound like my kind of game though, will look out for it. I have been spending a lot of my time lately playing Fire Emglem on the wii, it's so addictive!

Maggs said...

Katie, I think you would love Black and White 2. Makes sure if you d get it, you get black and white 2 and not the first game, as it was bugged a lot.

The creatures you can choose from are a Cow, Lion, Wolf and an Ape. Plus you can buy an expansion pack that gives you more animals and more quests.

My sis has the Wii and loves it. I used to have it but my boys and hubby swapped it for a PS3. I will get another one day!