Tuesday 17 February 2009

The Notebook (Blu Ray)


This has to be my most favourite romantic movie ever! It's always the one that has me in tears at the end too.

The story is about how Noah meets Allie. They fall head over heels in love with each other, but Allie's parents do not agree and decide to leave their summer holiday early. Both Noah and Allie are left devastated and seven years pass till they meet again. But when Noah finds Allie she is engage to be married to another man.

I could go on about this movie, but I won't. I've already given some of the plot away but there is more to this movie that I haven't shed light on. It's a real tear jerker and totally for those who love sloppy slushy romantic movies. I have even heard it makes men shed tears too.

The Blu ray quality of this movie isn't anything spectacular. It still has that grainy look but in some parts like in the outside it looks amazing, like when the doves fly over the river etc. Then you see the blu ray quality in it. Still worth having in your collection though.

2 comments:

Angela said...

I enjoyed both the book and the movie - which doesn't happen all that often. Usually it's one or the other.

zuveena said...

wow...same here ..i love this movie big big time...my one n only favorite of all time...hahaha