Tuesday 17 February 2009

Wanted (Blu Ray)

I'm not really a Angelina Jolie fan, but anyway I decided to watch this last night, and I am pleased to say I was not disappointed! I really like James McAvoy, he's had some good acting parts in the last few years - Atonement & Lion Witch and the Wardrobe.

This movie was packed with action and I loved the special effects, a bit like the Matrix.

The movie is about a man who has no meaning to his life, he knows his best friend is sleeping with his girlfriend and hates his boss at work. Then suddenly he life take a new turn and he finds himself in the company of new people with a difference. I won't say more than this, as it really is a good movie. I knew nothing about it when I sat down to watch it other than it was very far fetched but I knew to expect that, after seeing an ad on the Cinema for it.

The Blu ray quality is stunning on this movie. Highly recommended.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed this at the cinema and got the dvd for christmas. It did make me want to go out and shoot stuff and drive cars madly though...!