Sunday 15 February 2009

Eden Lake (Blu Ray)


I watched this movie last night, and thought I was in for a really good horror movie. What I saw left me with a really nasty taste in my mouth.

The movie is about how a couple set off for a weekend lovers trip to Eden lake where they find themselves confronted with hoodies. It turns nasty and they find themselves fighting for their lives.

I really didn't like this movie and the reason why, is because it was to close to home. It's content is pretty much how Britains Chav society is like today and the way it is heading. It was too realistic with the way how some children are brought up with no family values these days, and no respect for others. Also with the issue of knife crime in the UK.

It's also worrying this is a movie some kids would look up to. Thankfully we did not allow our youngest son watch this.
Not a movie I will watch again.

No comments: